External Relations & Financial Assistance (ERFA) department offers various Need/Merit-based scholarships to the deserving students of SZABIST, Islamabad. Financial assistance to the students is a very important aspect of any educational institute that helps in the consolidation of a better class of students. It is not only a supportive gesture from SZABIST but a discrete channel of patronizing the best brains from around the country.
As part of our social responsibility, SZABIST Islamabad has developed a robust financial assistance program. Through this program, financial assistance is bifurcated in to Fee concession, and scholarships.
Scholarships are offered through SZABIST Islamabad resources and those in collaboration with external donor agencies. Below is the list of scholarship presently available at SZABIST Islamabad.
This year we have changed our procedure of scholarships application process due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, SZABIST Need Based Scholarship 2020 which provides financial aid to the needy yet meritorious students. This year the scholarship form and interviews will be conducted online.
1. SZABIST Need-Based Scholarship Program
2. SZABIST Merit-Based Scholarship Program
1. Pak-USAID Merit and Need-Based Scholarships Program
2. Sindh Educational Endowment Fund
3. Balochistan Education Endowment Fund
4. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund
5. NTS Need-Based Scholarship Program
6. Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna Facility
7. HEC-Indigenous PhD 5000 Fellowship Program
8. Various community-based scholarships
9. Ministry of Harmony and Interfaith Minority Scholarships
|Sr. No.||Name of Organization|
|1||Pakistan Agile development society|
|4||Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)|
|5||World Marketing Summit (WMS)|
|6||Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU)|
|7||Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP)|
|9||Higher Education Commission (HEC)|
|10||Pakistan Sweet Homes (PSH)|
|11||Vigo Business Consulting Pvt Ltd|
|13||Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI)|
|14||Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)|
|15||Human Resource Development Network (HRDN)|
|16||Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI)|
|17||Career Pakistan (CP)|
|18||PMI Islamabad Chapter|