Transfer into SZABIST can only be accepted for candidates who have studied or are currently studying at HEC recognized universities. Transferring credits must have a minimum letter grade of B or above (or 80% marks). The request for transfers must be made at the time of admission
Candidates will be required to clear all SZABIST admission requirements.
MPM COURSE TRANSFER
A maximum of up to 6 credits may be considered for transfer into the Master of Project Management.
MS COURSE TRANSFER
Up to 50% of total course work completed at an HEC recognized university can be allowed for transfer at SZABIST MS program.
BACHELOR COURSE TRANSFER
A maximum of up to 50% credits may be considered for transfer into BBA / BS/ BE programs.
EMBA COURSE TRANSFER
No transfer courses are allowed into the EMBA program at SZABIST.
MBA COURSE TRANSFER
– A maximum of up to 6 credits may be considered for transfer into the MBA (36 credit-hours) program. Research Project/Thesis is not transferable.
– A maximum of up to 36 credits may be considered for transfer into the MBA (72 credit-hours) program. Research Project/Thesis is not transferable.
– Only relevant courses of the EMBA (SZABIST) program are transferable into the regular MBA program subject to the eligibility criteria of the MBA program at SZABIST.
PH. D. COURSE TRANSFER
Transfer courses up to 6 credit hours from an HEC recognized university may be allowed in special cases by making a petition to the Doctoral Committee before formal acceptance into the PhD Program. The student may be required to take additional courses as recommended by the relevant program manager.
SZABIST INTER-CAMPUS TRANSFER
For inter-campus transfer, the candidate must fulfill the admission requirements of the given program at the local campus, as per applicable transfer policy. All courses/grades are transferable. A transfer fee will be payable for students transferring from any other SZABIST campus.
CERTIFICATE COURSE TRANSFER
For transfer candidates from the SZABIST Certificate Programs, transferability of certificate courses is as follows:
– Maximum 05 courses are transferable in the undergraduate program.
– 2/3 courses are transferable in masters or MS programs.
– Maximum 02 courses are transferable in the PhD program.
The minimum letter grade of Certificate Courses from SZABIST which are transferable to regular degree programs within a time span of one year are: for PhD its B and above, for MS its B- and above, for all Master’s programs its C+ and above and for Bachelor’s programs it is C and above.