Teacher Training ProgramRs.15000
Fall Session – 2019
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST) Islamabad is delighted and proud to offer its 2nd batch of experiential "Teacher Training Program" under the umbrella of SZABIST CSR Society Islamabad to build both the hard and soft skills of individuals for a smooth-running workplace in the education sector. The program leads the individuals from a traditional type of teaching to contemporary form so that they can be best proved as leaders, managers, coaches, and trainers in the education sector and for both local and overseas markets. Besides hunting Jobs in the education industry, the offered "Teacher Training Program" is equally permissible for skilled and spouse immigration abroad. The course leads from Montessori level to advance grades.
Last date for admission is 30th September 2019
- • To assist as a resource to motivate and improve the skills of both experienced and inexperienced individuals.
- • To develop interpersonal skills of the existing professionals and potential individuals to build the interactional skills with students, parents and management.
- • To instruct teaching philosophy that enables the individual to employ teaching skills.
- • To prepare from diverse fields of education with variety of ideas to teach effectively.
- • To develop the self confidence and proper attitude for teaching
- • To inculcate knowledge and skills for understanding and application of modern techniques in teaching
Outcome of the Course
- • Be able to develop plan and design Curriculum as per national and internal needs.
- • Be able to deliver meaningful learning experiences to students
- • Be capable to demonstrate the commitment to continuous self-improvement through professional learning, collaborative practice.
- • Be able to use effective and appropriate verbal, nonverbal, written, and oral communication with students, colleagues, parents.
- • Be able to use modern devices and strategies in teaching
- • Be able to impart the adequate knowledge of subject as per global needs
- • Be able to handle the individual differences of child and his psychology
Who should attend
• Professionals having school teaching experience and want to excel for their promotions
• Professional having background in school teaching but not having professional university certification.
• Other seeking jobs in schools teaching and administration jobs
• Overseas Job and immigration seekers
- Duration: 08 weeks
- Time: 3 hours per day
- Days: Weekends
- Classes: From 5th October, 2019
- • Rs 15000/ per participant with lunch and Tea break
- • Group discount available
- • Need & merit-based scholarship
- • 03357004175
- • email@example.com
- Instructor : Dr. Iffat
- A lead trainer , mentor & coach with more than 18 years experience of working with a wide range of individuals & teams on national and international level to help them develop management skills &correspond more effectively.
• Combination of lectures, presentations, case studies, role-playing and team building exercises.
• PhD qualified experienced Trainers
The course will be covered in 8 weeks having 2 classes per week of 3 hours each preferably on weekends (Saturday/Sunday) to accommodate working professionals
Week -1: Managing teaching skills
• .Introduction to managing teaching
• How to balance the role of the teacher in the class and out
• Legal and ethical importance of the Code of Conduct
• Importance of teachers’ own well-being.
• Becoming a more effective teacher
Week -2: Class room Management skills
• Teaching all the primary level subjects
• Model ideal behavior
• Addressing the behavioral issues of students
• Injecting variety into lessons
• Motivational strategies
• Use of nonverbal communication
• Rewarding students
Week -3: Planning skills
• Social-Emotional Learning Skills and Strategies
• Active teaching strategies (Concept mapping, Group discussion, Interactive demonstrations, Role-play and Stories)
• Lesson Planning
• Questioning and evaluating Strategies
Week -4: Organizing skills
• Class room space Management
• Using classroom assistance
• Designing and scheduling classroom events
• Managing class room assets
• Managing change
• Expectations for Student Behavior
Week -5: Leading skills
• Decision-making, acting and influencing others
• Consistency and Equitability
• Coaching and mentoring
Week -6: Controlling skills
• Supervision and students counseling
• Monitoring behavior
• Tracking progress of students
• Maintaining attendance
• Academic record keeping
Week -7: Coordinating skills
• Meeting with parents
• Meeting with other official
• Team building
• Coordinating, Managing School events, outings and activities
Week 8: Final evaluation in form of a group assignment/project/presentation